Schofield watches have a very distinctive design, which you may or may not like but definitely distinctive. Here is a design that has been shown on one of their recent mailings. As always beautifully photographed, these watches take the Schofield down to the essentials, hence the name Bare Bones.
Schofield plan to make a limited run of these watches, some with rose gold and some with rhodium dials. All will be serialised and marked on the case backs with the Rare Things graphic. Schofield branding only appears on the buckles. Next year they will expand on the model with a production variant.
Here are the details should your appetite be wetted:
- Case – Media blasted stainless steel
- Dimensions – 44mm diameter base, 42mm bezel, 15.1mm high
- Colour – Silver
- Crown – Screw in, polished stainless steel, engraved
- Dial – Rhodium, stepped, no appliqués, no markings
- Movement – ETA 2824
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case back – Stainless steel, engraved
- Crystal – Sapphire
- Water resistance – 200m
- Strap bars – Titanuim bead-blasted
- Buckle – Bead-blasted stainless steel, engraved