I realise that for sometime I have had a fairly neutral attitude towards Christopher Ward as brand. This I realise is probably due to their positioning as “a good value online only brand”. This was is a positioning I did not really to buy into.
Then this week I saw a posting on social media for this watch, a bronze cased Trident diver. As you can see from the video below this is a great looking watch.
The specifications are :
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 107g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds per day
- Case: Bronze C5191 (CuSn6)
- Backplate: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: Deep Blue
- Lume:Old Radium SuperLuminova®
- Strap width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
There is a choice of finish case finish, raw or patinated . You can also choose between, leather, rubber or canvas straps.
In summary a very handsome package for a reasonable sounding £795 – something for the summer.