In their recent bulletin British watch brand Schofield have given more detail about their new Daymaker model, which for my taste is their best looking watch so far. I especially like the crown.
These are the details they are giving currently.
- Single piece case, like the Beater and Blacklamp, precision made in Germany
- Stainless steel, vapour blast finish
- Exhibition case back
- Sapphire crystals front and back
- Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement
- Pull-out crown engraved and filled with our Unicode lighthouse symbol
- Dial with raised chapter ring with PVD coating
- Laddered hands with a matt steel finish
- High contrast daytime visibility
- Highly luminescent markers for night-time visibility
My only comment is that I would have preferred a manual movement.